Positive thinking, that's what I'm aiming for. I have some thoughts that must escape my mind tonight, because they need to. I keep wanting to take it back from God. No, it's time to dump it in His hands again.
Why do I doubt so much?
Why don't I trust more?
Why do I feel the most weak, when I'm supposed to be the strongest?
Why is it always about trying?
Why do I say things?
We all need someone who lets us be the real us with no demands, no qualifications and no "quote un-quotes".
Jazelyn and Mitchell...I'm working on it, I'll get there one day, hopefully soon.
You should know I want to.
Honesty counts all the time.
If you think I'm messed up, I probably am; in fact I'm downright insane. I know it.
Why....? there's so many questions, but eventually no matter how long I go around it, it comes back to God...and the fact that I'm so unworthy of His blessings. "I didn't do nothing."
Oh! but I did and you did too.........We accepted.
1 comment:
Hey. this is very i think the word would be profound? If you need anything im here..im away for 2 weeks. but ill be checking my e-mail and you can call my cell anytime and leave a message and I will try and get back to you as soon as i can..by either phone or e-mail. my cell is 905 510 8039 if you ever need it.
dont fret.
♥
Mal
Post a Comment