Tomorrow is when I become someone who is me but someone else for 2 days.
This character development has been slow but steady and I love her... actaully I love them.
Hippolyta and Titania. I love Titania more though. I think she's more like me and I love her emotions. You should come see the play. I know most of you who read this are either in it or are already planning to come.
I love the spotlight.
Come see us all!
5 comments:
we're coming tomorrow night!! fun fun
i'm so jealous of all you fairies. when i was small i would have given anything to be dressed up, sparkled, and be-winged, and then pretend i was a fairy on stage.
who am i kidding
i still would!!
:) i'm gexcited........... wow..... i tink i'll keep that spelling lol
im so mad i cant come to your play this week!! well i hope you do good anyways! ill see you on wednesday hopefully
hoky dina! we were amazing last night, so pumped for tomorow!
aw poo. i really wanted to come and see your guys play, i wanted to SO much you dont even know! gahh, stupid driving and rides and trying to get there. take LOTS of pictures and show meee :)
Post a Comment