Heh.
"Sooooo."
"Let's get this party started!"
"YAHHHHH!!!!"
I scream at the devil.
"YOU HAVE NO CONTROL"
The devil laughes.
"YOU HAVE NO CONTROL."
The devil persists.
"YOU HAVE NO CONTROL."
The devil says.
"What are you talking about, I have control."
"NOT ANYMORE."
I break those bondages.
I break those ties.
I conqour that frustration.
All in the precious name of the Lord Most High.
And if my life didn't belong to Him before.
"IT DOES NOW"
"Yeah that's right, get lost, beat it."
"Jesus reigns here, it's all about Him"
---
After a pretty hard week, and things just not turning out the way they should have on Saturday, surprisingly, the later part of my weekend turned out pretty good.
In fact I needed it so badly, and I didn't even realize it til I was smiling and laughing and feeling genuinely happy for the first time in a few days.
I didn't have to be on my guard. I didn't have to think about everything that is going wrong, the pressures, frustrations, fears, and wonderings. I had no responsibilites, but to smile, laugh, love and worship God.
All in the company of, I've decided, some of the best people on this earth.
Make sure your heads don't get too big, otherwise I'll have to come and "beat you up".
You know me. The biggest beater-upper there is.
Not Anymore.
*A full-blown teeth smile stretching from ear to ear*
No ducks here.
Just a girl who's knowing she's going to make it.
Oh, on one condition....
You don't go nowhere at all.
(Yes, I am aware of bad grammer.)
I LOVE You.
Kathleen
NOTE: Special thanks to three guys in my life that seem to annoy me with their one-liner zingers, but actually rather amuse me a lot. Almost (all) one-liner zingers found in this post are property of L.B., J.V. and K.B. and if used without permission may result in interesting consequences. Thank you.
And remember : "Hosanna" rules over "Happy April Fools."
No comments:
Post a Comment