First of all I have some happy birthday's in order.
March 25th -Brittni--Happy Belated 16th Birthday.
March 30th- Katie-- Happy 16th Birthday TODAY.
I appologize to Brittni for the lateness of my publicly proclaimed happy birthday, but I know she loves me so she'll be okay with it.
I love both these girls so much. They are amazing people who are trying to pursue and live for God in every aspect of their lives. I really respect them and think they are two of the most beautiful girls I know. "Knock 'em dead" . I'm so glad you're my friends. Enjoy those books now.:P<3
---
So life is a whirly gig on high speed.
Hmmm.
My dad in hospital for surgery all week, my mom's down there with him.
I have to run house, do my own chores/jobs, work, babysit, prepare for things. Oh and did I forget SCHOOL?
I don't think I'm complaining.
I'm just kind of in overload.
There's also that other situation....
*Sigh*
Takes a lot out of me.
Too much.
My time, my energy, my mind, my emotions.
Friends, Pets, Moms, Brothers, Loves and Drugs are a good thing.
How much more can you be, eh?:P
---
I am looking forward to tomorrow.
Going to Niagara Falls with my aunt.
Yay springgg!!
Yay springgg clothes!!
Yay shoppinggg!!
Keep pressing on.
No comments:
Post a Comment