I think I understand now.
OCHEC is just one big drama.
Emotional and stretching and wonderful.
All at the same time.
Lessons are good.
So is being homeschooled.
--
Instant fascination.
Attention.
Spotlight on me.
For one morning.
Sanity is better in the long run.
So are the friends you see twice a week.
Not just twice a year.
--
Adventures into the unknown.
"I told you we're on the wrong floor!"
"Let's just take this elevator."
*Pile in*
*Hit floor 3*
"Luke, move, I want to read that sign!"
"Due to renovations, access to P3 and P5 is limited."
*Punch, punch, punch, punch*
Luke to the rescue.
*Doors slide open*
4 teens run out laughing.
--
Lifesong.
Amazingly talented.
That's all.
--
Boldly.
"What's your name?"
...I didn't know I could do it.
--
Why did I ever doubt him?
I feel so terrible.
Seeing deep within.
'Your face is like an open book to me."
Scary, in fact, beyond scary.
Yet strangely reassuring.
Can it really make me feel more loved.
Why do I doubt that I am loved by them in general.
--
Overreacting is my prime weakness.
First step is identifying it.
Compassion is my prime strength.
Clashes with my weakness.
That's me.
--
I should listen to you more.
You have good evaluation of people skills.
I could save myself some trouble.
I should understand you care.
--
Okay, I wish I understood you better.
I'm curious to see how you rule the world.
Such a pretty face.
How do you do it?
--
Wow, I never knew you were so nice.
I feel awful for not getting to know you better sooner.
--
90 minutes.
Solid.
--
It's over.
I can't believe it really.
It seems yesterday it started.
I want you to know I'm so proud of you.
I know it's hard.
I hear it in your voice.
I know I could see it in your eyes if I was there.
Like I want to be.
Distance is going down.
--
Elegant piano music enveloping me.
Somehow reminding me I am never alone.
Through every storm.
Every dissapointing situation.
Every disheartening conversation.
There you are Lord, calling out to me.
Calling my name.
--
Love goes a long way.
Did you know that?
--
Oh and please don't ask who I like.
I honestly don't know.
:P
--
O my God, I trust in You; Let me not be ashamed; Let not my enemies triumph over me.
Psalm 25:2
--
Oh, give thanks to the Lord, for He is good! For His mercy endures forever.
Psalm 107:1
--
And the verse that's shaking my world right now.
And above all things have fervant love for one another, for love will cover a multitude of sins.
1 Peter 4:8
I have a lot to live up to.
I am not alone in my battles.
--
Learn it.
Learnt it.
--
All my love.
No comments:
Post a Comment