I had so much fun last night.
And I totally miss everyone who was here.
We just roll how we roll, or should that be, bowl how we bowl?:P
I love you all.
We just fit together so naturally.
We're so loud...and we have a lot of fun in the process.
"I feel great"
Happy Birthday Keith, my friend.
---
Easter.
I live because He lives.
---
Here I go.
---
Could it be any other way?
I think I'm getting a complex.
I really do.
And I don't know if I want this.
Or maybe, it's more of a NEED, rather than a WANT.
It just seems so natural.
Then I shake myself, and say...is it?
I just don't know.
I don't know.
I don't know.
And I'm sorry, you won't understand.
---
There's too many.
I'm confused.
I think about it way too much.
I guess that's what you do, when you can't figure something out.
Thing is, I can figure it out, I just don't want to.
It's actually scary.
No, really, it is.
---
"I would walk 1000 miles to be with you.
If I lived 100 years, I'd spend it loving you."
I couldn't resist.
This is me.
---
Do I believe it?
---
Kathleen
No comments:
Post a Comment