Friday, April 13, 2007

30 Hour Famine

I'm on the 30 Hour Famine, right now.
I'm hungry.
I'm tired.
I'm in a weird mood.
My sense of humour is off.
I wish a lot of things.
I have too much time to think about things.

But hey, I'm saving a little child somewhere on the other side of the world.
A child that because of me will live at least for a little while longer.
Not so bad, when tomorrow I'll be back to eating*cough* 2 full meals a day.
Perserverence.
Faith.
Strength.
Thank you Jesus.

Trying to find the verse about giving water to the least of these.
Or something along those lines.
I can't find it.
AHHH.
This is annoying.

I'll find it later.
*Sigh*.

Kathleen

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

you're doing the famine all alone?

Anonymous said...

um, the *30 hour* famine i mean

Kathleen said...

Hey Hannah!!
Actually, no. I did it with my youth group, but we didn't meet at my church until 9pm. And then we hung out/slept all night and had breakfast together at 6am this morning. And that's the story of my 30 Hour Famine.:P

Tala Azar said...

it's matthew 25 :D