Sunday, January 07, 2007

Welcome to 2007

There's no where else that I'd rather be, then dancing with you as you sing over me.
Theres' nothing else that I'd rather do, then Lord then to worship you...

Amen

My first post of 2007.

Well this Christmas holiday was very interesting.
Catching up on stuff.
Helping with Keith's film project.
Being fake\real girlfriend support.
Making some new friends.
Starting my new part-time job.
Coaching one of my best friends through some relationship issues.
Hanging out with my friends.
Seeing a friend I haven't seen in 7 months.
Indoor Skating.
Getting to know perople I've known for a long time, better.
Letting my friends know what they mean to me.




"That's what you think!"
"I don't feel like it"
"Just trust me"
"My feet are beginning to feel like feet again."
"I love you"
"We share a hero in common!"
"The backpack is vibrating!!!!!"

Much laughing.
Much fun.
Pictures tell the whole story.
All the stories.
I really need to get a digital camara of my own.

Oh what joy!

--Kathleen

1 comment:

Rachie said...

hum
http://itsstorytimemrwolf.blogspot.com/