Saturday, January 20, 2007

More Blessed and Loved

I blogged about being blessed today.
I said how it had not hit me how blessed I actually was til recently, basically today while I was "chilling with God".
Well, a few moments ago the blessings and love of God hit me full in the face once again.
When I read a blog post written by a beautiful friend of mine, about me.
Tears streaming down my face.
I felt the love washing over me.
Katie, you need to know how much I needed that.
You really, really do.
I am honoured beyond words.
I am encouraged.
I thank you from the bottom of my heart.
I love you my darling Katie.

I feel like spreading the love, so here's my love to all of you.<3

Have an amazing rest of your weekend!

Kathleen.


1 comment:

Keith Brink said...

I was wondering when you were going to read that :P.