+071.jpg)
+070.jpg)
How did I derserve to have these people in my life?
What have I done, or said, or like anything?
I'm just a little girl full of evil and shame.
In yet, my Abba Father saw fit to place these people in my life.
AWE.
I am in the palm of His hand.
I am in the arms of friend.
*TEARS*
It is because he loves me.
It is because they love me.
"So these 3 things remain, faith, hope and love, but the greatest of these is love."
1 Corinthian 13:13
--Kathleen
What have I done, or said, or like anything?
I'm just a little girl full of evil and shame.
In yet, my Abba Father saw fit to place these people in my life.
AWE.
I am in the palm of His hand.
I am in the arms of friend.
*TEARS*
It is because he loves me.
It is because they love me.
"So these 3 things remain, faith, hope and love, but the greatest of these is love."
1 Corinthian 13:13
--Kathleen
2 comments:
Mmm, something along the lines of treat others just like you wanted to be treated. Give and you shall recieve. Something along those lines.
i love those verses. i think i have them marked in my bible.
byeeee kathleenMARGARET!!
<33
Post a Comment