Wednesday, March 10, 2010

after the curtains have closed

4 days, 8 shows, 6 hour nights.... the Sound of Music was a smashing success to say the least. I had the added rush of being cast as a semi main character 3 days before the curtain opened. 5 of 8 shows I had the priviledge of playing Sister Sophia. Therefore I was able to sing the song "How Do You Solve a Problem Like Maria" with the other main nuns...and my dream of being in a musical and singing a solo came true. I finally got my musical and I went through each show charged by the audience. Yep, this girl loves a stage.

Now, post drama....I really don't like this time period. No matter how hard I try to avoid the after play blues, it always gets me. Plus I have to try to catch up in all my classes after missing 5 days in class.

2 more days till March break....already...

I am so ready for it.

No comments: