Life has gone as much back to normal as it could. But, there's not a lot of excitement and for that reason (I assume) I am rather odd. Well, we already knew that but I feel...nearly invisable!?!?! How can one feel invisable? Well...I think it depends on where you and who you talk to but I kind of feel like I'm in my own world right now and even though people are trying to relate and be kind etc they just can't reach me. WEIRD. Also, the invisability comes in with the fact that I have arrived at the point of absolute frustration over individuals being a part of my life and suddenly with no concrete or seemingly logical reason, POOF, they're gone. Also, I must admit my ego has taken a bit of a blow recently...
Ah, well, I'm still good. I am quite enjoying my Challenge&Change (APS) class. It helps when the teacher makes the subject (which I already quite like with no one teaching me), so much better!
There's also Easter in a week and a half to look forward to and all that that entails.
No,I'm not great, but I am still good and I have a thousand+ reasons to be thankful for right here, right now.
No comments:
Post a Comment