Today I accepted my offer of admission to Brock University: B.A. Child&Youth Studies ( Honours) Primary/Junior Concurrent B.Ed.
(How's that for a long program title? :P)
5 years.
Estimated graduation date: May 2015.
Age: 23 (!?!?)
Long way away? Probably not, even though it kind of feels like it.
They only accept maximum 80 students into this program every year. I'm 1 of them. Aren't I glad now that I cared about school all the way through? Even if I highly dislike science and don't really love math. It's paying off.
Now, I just need to figure out where I'm going to live next year with one of my best friends (who is already at Brock).
Oh, and I need to finish this school year and graduate highschool.
This is going to be quite the ride, these next 6 months.
But, I'm held by the Creator of the Universe who designed my life, so I'm probably going to be ok in the long run.
No comments:
Post a Comment