Monday, November 03, 2008

a whole bunch of thoughts and emotions jammed into poem-ish form in one post

As each day dawns, I turn my mind toward the Son and ask again
What this day will will turn into, how will it go
Will I fall down or soar higher
Will my attitude be good or maybe not
It's really my choice on that one
We'll see what I choose
Sometimes I'm hiding,
Other moments I live in the spotlight
You never leave my mind.
The same questions cycle through
I try to please all people that I love
It get's tiring sometimes when I get caught
I'm crazy, yes I know
My normal isn't close to your normal
I'd love to shrink the world
Find you there
Sun causes patterns to dance on the sidewalk
I walk all alone
I wish often, you could see me
When I'm by myself
I'm not the same as I am when I'm in the spotlight
I'm quiet and reserved and contemplating life
Life, what a concept, it's what I'm living now
Can we take a walk
That's what I really want right now
The fresh air makes me feel a whole lot better
Crunchy leaves remind me time is passing
Pictures remind me of previous days
There is much to celebrate
I have love
I forget every two seconds
But I always get reminded
When it's true, it will work
If I try, I can do it
Waiting isn't exactly easy
Esspecially when you wonder what for
Trying to read my heart, word for word
Imagining
Dreaming at night
Dreams filled with things I can't even moniter
That's the beauty and also the horror
I wish you well
If there is something I can do right now
It is believe in you
That's what I hold onto
For myself as well
I'm trying to get focused again
That will make things better
I feel like I've been on a detour recently
The road's been pretty curvy
Keeping it together, isn't always easy
I do wear my heart on my sleeve
Yeah...I know
That's me
And then there's you.
The end.

PS. That is totally not it.

No comments: