My mind is almost always at war with some issue or another. Oh, goodness, I hate when I can't do anything. Hate it. I hate sitting here sometimes.
Once, a couple years ago, a friend of mine said something that has stuck with me...
"I hate not knowing".
I couldn't agree more.
On the other side, because there is always a flip side.
I love ROOTS because I learn and I'm challenged and I meet (more) new people and I strengthen bonds already made.
I love Psalm 56 because it has come up 3 seperate times in the last 4 days.
I love that I can trust in God ( now do it already Kathleen!!!!!)
I love that my tears are recorded on His scroll.
I love that I can walk on this earth in the light of life.
&hearts...
What can mortal man do to me?
what can mortal man do to me?
No comments:
Post a Comment