This post will be understood, hopefully. Tonight I was reminded I treat my blog as rather a public journal and people can't always relate. I could applogize for not being readily understood, but that would probably be silly because this is my writing space and if you really have no interest, you won't read it. I'm still learning to not apologize for stupid things. It's a habit I picked up and I'm still trying to shake it. Alright, so to compensate a little bit, just so you feel like you might understand something, here's the sheet I had to fill out about myself because I was a little shocked to sit there and tell someone who I was. I don't think about me very often. At least in the whole deep inside in the core of my very being me. But, who is me?
Name: Kathleen Margaret (Danielle).
I'm not going to say where I live because I'll never be exactly sure who might be reading my maybe not so inspiring words. (I am slightly afraid of stalkers)
If the house were on fire, besides people, pets and photos I would take my box of notes and letters, because they mean a lot to me.
I would like to live in the city, maybe in a loft.
If I won a trip, I would go...I don't really know. There are so many places I would love to go. I said Paris in class.
If I could go to dinner with someone famous (living or dead) I'd go with Queen Esther.
If I could change the world I would erradicate abortion.
In ten years I would like to be working with children in some capacity.
The symbol I'd select to represent me is...drum roll....a heart. (surprise?)
If I were a car I'd be a Toyota Solara convertible.
My favourite food is Fettichine Alfredo.
My birthday is in June.
I am most thankful for love in my life.
My favourite colour is green.
I become upset when I see people disrespecting each other (in any way really).
The (political) issue I'd never like to hear about again is abortion, because it would be erradicated/illegal/against the law/not cool/untolerable etc.
The time period I'd most like to travel to is the late 1800's, hello big dresses, chivalry, and respect.
My favourite charity is the crisis pregnancy center. One day I want to go there and make a difference.
What I like most about Canada can be considered cliche. Freedom and diversity among us.
I'm bizarre, dramatic on very much purpose sometimes. (Thankfuly I've learned asking for attention with actions is not the way to live life). I'm out there. I won't say the right thing at the right time. I will freak out weirdly and stress when I shouldn't. I judge people. I'm slightly clumsy. I used to be a ballerina. I have been known to be a jerk. I try to please everyone. I can be overbearing. But...I love love deeply. I love to encourage people. I love to love people and tell them that I love them. Something that's considered awkward in this world, so I stray away. I experience great joy at seeing people talk and laugh together. Children are my passion, somehow. I have Bible verses all over my wall and I read them, and try to live them too. I get frustrated I can't be be a better person and I can't say more intelligent things. Above all I love to try to love my Heavenly Father.
Well, there. Not so confusing, maybe you can understand this time. Maybe you understand other times too. I don't know, but that's okay.
(Btw, don't think I'm stressed out that you said that about my blog. It made me think. And, yes, I am talking to a very select audience which is something I do sometimes. Lucky you, eh? You're the target audience for this one bracketted statement.:) Thank you for being you. (like how cliche that was? hehe.))
To the rest who didn't understand the brackett ( I'm not aplogizing...)..if there is a rest...if there's any. Thank you for reading and for living. If I know you, I love you. Okay.
This has been long. Maybe long is best understood
Ending with something intelligent. I'm magic.
No comments:
Post a Comment