My summer in photos, in no praticular order whatsoever.
Abby and I (veryyyy sunny)
Belle!
Tawni!
Jenna! (I know it's slightly out of focus, but she's beautiful)
Sarah!
CJ! (my handsome man!)
Jenna, Sarah, Abby and Tawni<3
The Daycare!
oh Campfire!
oh Service Week!
oh Parties!
The most beautiful: Karin
Ryan
Katrina and Karin
Luke and Keith, how dull life would be without them.
Karin and I screaming silently
Karin and I blowing kisses...
Karin and I trying to smile normally
The Red Roses! (D1)
Keith and Ryan! (D1)
Chapel! (D1)
Katie and I (in our matching Gleaner's shirts-SW)
Red Roses chalking up the front porch (D1)
BOYS! (D4)
Rosalie(Waterwings) and I (Harttz) -Co-counselor's! (D4)
Campers! (D4)
Karin came to visit @ D4!
Mel/Mels/Melanie/Zizzle /Zizz and Erica (SW)
Katie, Faythe and I (SW)
D4!
D1!
oh Service Week!
Luke and Keith, how dull life would be without them.
The Red Roses! (D1)
Keith and Ryan! (D1)
Chapel! (D1)
D4!
D1!...But if you never try, you'll never know...
Summer 2008 makes a quiet exit accompanied by fragmented thoughts, music and love. There is so much I could say, but I don't know if I want to say it all out loud.
I did say this, but I know it more everyday, I am not the same: inside out.
I am captivated by You, all over again.
I'm on top, On top of what? I'm a senior. It doesn't feel as old as it looked a mere 4 years ago.
Gone are the days of summer, we couldn't change them if we tried.
I don't want to. Not a day. Not a lesson learned. Not a smile shared. Not a situation handled. Not a frustration expressed. Not a hug shared. Not.
Something beautiful, has taken control of me.
This is just the beginning (again).
Philippians 2:1-18
1 comment:
Beautiful post.
Thanks.
Post a Comment