The first official day of co-op. I feel so very different about this year than any other. Not to mention media arts are not my forte. (Apparently I'll have designed a website by the end of the term...) But I am determined to do the best I can and have some fun. I like that Steve Pypker is teaching the Current Issues course. I know I'm going to enjoy it. Toastmasters is nothing like I expected. I almost feel like it's a joke at this point. Maybe that feeling will pass.
I like how love is boundless. I keep finding it in corners.
My music preferences are expanding rapidly. Added to the list: Death Cab for Cutie (I know, some are saying, "it took you long enough.") I rather enjoy, immensely.
I like how love is boundless. I keep finding it in corners, for you.
Common ground is a very good thing to have for any kind of relationship.
I like how love keeps coming up, I keep finding it in corners, and I never get tired of it.
Sarah told the world today: "Kathleen loves love." True that.
He's true.
2 comments:
you said the same thing 3 times.
Thanks Mal...I noticed.:P <3
Post a Comment