Okay, it's not all very clear to me at all.
Sarah is rather alright; she has a minor concussion and they have to watch her closely for the next couple days to make sure she's on the right track. I just want to hold her and kiss her.
I've entered a new chapter. I like it and I don't, and I think it might get lonely later on. The world looks to you because you're 17 and you're still young, but at an age you can do so much. They expect you to do a lot. Yesterday I recieved another birthday card and on the front this is what it said :
"You know when you were a little kid and wanted to grow up to be something special?" (Flip the card open) "You did." I can't be here. I'm NOT done growing up, I can't be. "Kafaleen, 17 is so old", a little girl says to me. I said "No, it's not old, I'm still a kid, really. Officially for one more year." If I'm supposed to be an 'adult' in one year, I have a lot to do. A lot. There will be laughter and there will be tears; moving at the speed of light. I miss...
No comments:
Post a Comment