Friday, June 20, 2008

not me and me

I went to the Region head office. I was fairly friendly, taken for 22 years of age, had the "priviledge" to speak to Elvis, was as helpful as possible, and filmed Canada's Handyman- Shawn Monteith, while he did a 45 minute demo/talk. Yeah, me. (:P)
A long day, but totally worth the experience. I'm getting used to 30 and 40 something year olds looking at me with disdain. Though, it doesn't bother me much...'cause there's a few more from the same age group that think I'm the best thing ever. It's a very different kind of love. Yeah, actually they love me so much they took me out to dinner. I feel like I'm becoming part of the family and I love it. This is actually the same family that I babysat for last weekend. Oh, and just to clarify...I associate with them through the daycare, babysitting, volunteering and random other things....it's really only church that's left....hmm.

Here I am, getting reaquainted with me, and people I haven't really considered for a long time.

No comments: