It's 12:41 am.
Saturday February 17th 2007.
I'm just sitting here, coming down from my high of tonight.
Suites and Sweets.
It was amazing, in every way, shape and form.
Friends...*sigh*
"This Our Love.....irreplacable..."
I should post that song.
Getting along with someone is more than just laughing and having a good time.
It goes deep, way beyond comprehension.
It's looking at that person and being able to decipher their current mood or feelings accurately. (And vice versa)
It's looking at that person and knowing there is someone who does understand you.
It's looking at that person and communicating a thousand words, in one glance.
It's looking at that person and knowing without having to ask, that you are loved.
Not a common thing.
It's unique.
I'm not saying that you don't get along with someone if you can't do all that, or that doesn't all happen.
I wouldn't get along with anyone if I had to follow that criteria.
Sorry, not nobody, just very few!
Well I'm kind of tired here.
More good memories to treasure.
Good morning all...teehee.
Love
--Kathleen
1 comment:
lol
i read this, and i missed the whole " AM" part, and i thought you were talking about 12:41 on saturday, and you said it was really early in the morning, and i was all like "wow, kathleen slept in today"
and then i realized that that wasn't how it went.
anyways
awwesome job on friday, seeya tomoooorow
(really early)
love yaa
Post a Comment