Monday, September 25, 2006

You

Beauty
Grace
Courage
Strength
Hope
Faith
Love
All these things You give to me. Freely.
You make me feel beautiful.
You are gracious toward me.
You give me the courage to get out from behind the mask.
You give me the strength that I need in every situation.
You give me the hope that things will be alright, when it seems not.
You give me the faith to believe.
You love me unconditionally.
I love you. Because I love Him
My friend, my protector, my body guard, my Father.
You give me choices. I make them. Whether they be wrong or right.
You let me make mistakes, but you're always there to help get me out of them.
You let me get out of the boat and when I get distracted and I start to sink, you pull me back into the boat.
And when I ask to get back out again, you let me, knowing You'll have to pull me back in again.
You are always patient with me.
You are merciful to me.
Slow to anger.
Guiding me.
Showing me the way.
My shelter in every storm.
Always present.
You forgive me over and over again.
You are my God
And I delight in You
And worship You.
For my life is not my own.
I love you. Because I love Him.


--Kathleen