Wednesday, September 06, 2006

School

Well school has started again.
The summer flew by so fast. There are days I would relive a thousand times and other days I'm so glad are over.
It's grade 10 this year. Wow. I didn't really think about it til I was camping last week and the 5-11 years olds thought I was so cool cause I was a teenager and in grade 10! I mean didn't you know that's so OLD!!! At least in the eyes of a child it is. And that thought kind of scared me. Old? I'm sooo not old. I don't even want to think about old.
School...yeah..I just can't believe it's here already.
I'm planning on it being a good year....I hope it will. And I am anxiously anticipating the start up of co-op and choir which I know will be excellent.This will be a good year. School. Wow.



Love,

--Kathleen

1 comment:

kathleen dunn said...

lets pretend i was joining you in the excitment of co-op
YAY, CO-OP WILL BE SO FUN!!

nope.
just not the same.
i'm gona miss it like heck..
sigh..
at least thers still choir.
SHIZZ WE GOTTA GET KEITH INVOLVED IF ITS AT REDEEMER!!! talk to him// his mom about it, sicne you're seeing him all week :P
peace and love, my lover.