So I just feel like saying something.
I'm lonely right now. I wish that I could talk to someone.
But I'm happy!
Not exactly sure how that works to be lonely and happy at the same time.
Happy is just about my favourite word right now. Besides the word "love"
Haha I love those words, and their meanings..
Happy>
1.
delighted, pleased, or glad, as over a particular thing: to be happy to see a person.
2.
characterized by or indicative of pleasure, contentment, or joy: a happy mood; a happy frame of mind.
Love>
1.
a feeling of warm personal attachment or deep affection, as for a parent, child, or friend.
2.
strong predilection, enthusiasm, or liking for anything.
3.
the object or thing so liked.
4.
the benevolent affection of God for His creatures, or the reverent affection due from them to God.
Remember the song..."If you're happy and you know it" Haha, a highly amusing song. Rather repetitive, which can get annoying, but amusing none the less.
*Sigh*
Happiness is here.
This post was rather happy centred..
Love and Happiness
--Kathleen
1 comment:
o how i love thee.
and you know what i'm going to say.
so yeahhh.
peace!
see ya tomorrow!!!!
Post a Comment