Monday, July 31, 2006
Broken
Broken
Could this be real
This is my life we’re talking about
Everything was perfect
It seemed perfect
He seemed to be the one
I was so certain
Now it’s fallen apart before my eyes
Broken Hearted
What did I do?
Why?
I sit here
I let my tears flow unbidden
What happened?
It felt like heaven
Now it feels like hell
Heart-broken
My friends surround me
I feel so alone though
I scream, I shout.
My knight in shining armor
Has turned into my broken heart
Whose lying?
Why does this feel all wrong
Broken
The pain is too much
He was the love of my life
He was my hope
Now he’s gone
Does he care?
I’m so confused
Where did we go wrong?
Broken-hearted
The we has been taken out of we
We are no more
It seems impossible
We were perfect
Were we?
My life is crashing in
My love is gone
Heart-Broken
My heart is torn in two
One-half lies solitary on the floor
It is too much pain
I thought this was it
I was in love
I was soaring above the clouds
Now I’m huddled in the corner
Broken
I gotta get out of this corner
Gotta get back up
Move on
Eventually I will fly again
On the wings of my friends
When that day comes
My heart will be
Complete
--written by me
--Kathleen
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I wrote this poem for a wonderful friend that I love dearly. This is for YOU darling. <3
wow.
wow.
kathleen.
you..
are..
amazing.
wow.
i love you.
so much.
thank you.
wow.
yo yo, that is a good poem or song...or how about both..lol I dont know which one it is meant to be. But I have one suggestion where it says "the we has been taken out of we" you could put the w has been taken out of we and turned in to me...or something like that..because if you take out "we" then what are you left with? I dont know where i am going but ye.but it is just a suggestion you dont have to take it. but ye. Good Job!
-Mal<3*
Post a Comment