Saturday, August 05, 2006

God's Timing

Good evening everyone! I an currently babysitting, but the kiddies are all in bed. So I decided to take this oppertunity to blog.
Tonight I just want to say a little bit about something that has been on my mind for the last couple weeks.
God's Timing.
There are a few things that I wish would happen RIGHT NOW in my life. But I have realized that if it IS intended for those things to happen. They will, oh yes they will, but they will happen in God's timing which is the absolute perfect timing! I just keep believing that. And hopefully I will make it! Right now I am a little muddled with my thoughts and feelings, but I will make it! Trusting God and what He has in store for me.
A verse I would like to share is Jeremiah 29:11: "For I know the plans I have for you says the Lord, plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you a hope and a future."
That is my absolute favourite verse in the whole Bible. I love it because it helps me to remember that even when I feel completely and utterly alone in this world. I am not alone, for God is with me. Amen.
Remember, God's timing is perfect...just keep believing that!


joy
--Kathleen

3 comments:

Mal said...

true true.

-mal

kathleen dunn said...

thats a sweet verse.
i rather like it.
ttyllvoer

Jacinda Vandenberg said...

Beautiful blog kathleen!
way to glow! you're a shining example to other christian bloggers on how to actually post something worthwhile reading! I'll make regular visits!