Thursday, July 20, 2006

Okay I found this in a file on my computer and found it rather...*insert word*

"Yes we do meet again, and how glad I am too. My heart sings with joy that I can talk to you yet one more time before you leave for a distant land far beyond reach; past all that is sane into a world where everything is joyful and seemingly perfect ."

I really don't know what to make of this. lol. What do you think?

-Kathleen

3 comments:

Keith Brink said...

Hmm....it's a little confusing :P. I mean, is the guy dying or something? It would seem so, but if I was talking to a dying person, I mean, yeah, I'd be happy to talk to them and all, but.....they're dying! My heart wouldn't be singing for joy.

Maybe it's just me...

Kathleen said...

Maybe the guy is dying. (Or maybe it's a girl:-P).But wouldn't your heart be glad that you could see the person one more time before they died? Maybe not singing with joy though. (If the person is dying in the first place.)

Mal said...

It might mean that the person is dying and the other person knows it is for the best...ok that sounds bad but like when i say for the better maybe the person is in alot of pain and could live on treatment and still be in pain and they think it is for the better that he is going to a different place with no pain of suffering...

i dont know lol.

Mal<3*