I have this "Promises" flip calendar that for every day there is a quote. It's really neat and a lot of the time there are some really inspiring one's. So I'm going to share them with you.
"The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched. They must be felt with the heart."--Helen Keller
"Be beautiful inside,in your hearts with the lasting charm of a gentle and quiet spirit which is so precious to God."---1 Peter 3:4
"Blossoms are scattered by the wind and the wind cares nothing, but the blossoms of the heart no wind can touch."---Yoshida Kenko
Live your life while you have it. Life is a splendid gift----there is nothing small about it."---Florence Nightingale
The secret of life is that all we have and are is a gift of grace to be shared.---Lloyd John Ogilvie
While I was writing that, I was thinking about all the great quotes I've read in the past few months, and I was thinking about how often I find one that I really want to share, so I'm going to do that. So you might see a few quotes on this blog. I think that quotes are cool, said by some very cool people. Lol, whatever that last thought on coolness was I don't really know. Oh well.
Blog later,
Kathleen
2 comments:
hey.
thats what i was thinking of doing
except with song quotes =)
because, as you know, music is my life.<33
Kathleendunn
hey sista' betcha i could just walk upstairs and tlak to u but noooooo I will not leave my Goos anyways blog more! i need something entertaining to do
Post a Comment