Do you ever sit there in the the middle of a huge group but feel totally out of it and lonely?
You sit there as coversations swirl around you. You hear things that make no sense at all and you hear things that you really didn't want to hear. You just sit there trying to think things through Hoping that at some point you will maybe "get" what's being said, or be included in a conversation. You sit there, silent. No one can read your facial expressions, or your mind, You sit with a blank look on your face thinking, praying. Feeling alone. I have defientely felt that and more than once. I just sit there wishing the time away, trying to feel a part of it but failing. I sit there feeling alone, feeling out of it.
Include people in your conversation's, you have no idea when you have just made someone's day, simply by including them in your conversation. People have done it to me and usually I feel a little better right away. Reach out, that's the key.
Peace,
Kathleen
No comments:
Post a Comment