I was at the One of a Kind craft show this past weekend with a friend. It was wonderful; quite the experience. I got to thinking though. It's not just things and crafts that are one of a kind. People are one of a kind. Like you. You're one of a kind. Maybe you already knew that, but it's just so...cool, and that's putting it lightly! There is not another human exactly like me. People may share my talents, attributes, hobbies, preferences, etc but we're still different. We're never exactly the same. Ever.
I need to appreciate life and breathing more. I shouldn't wait to hear about people being taken from this earth before I realize it....again. I should do it every day. This life is one of a kind. The breath that I just breathed as I typed this sentence is one of a kind. This moment that is passing will never be again. It is one of a kind.
There are a lot of one of a kind things. There really are.
No comments:
Post a Comment