Recently 'someone' has inspired me to get back into the poetry groove.
--
Walking through the cold, it envelops my soul
Pretending you're beside me, holding my hand
Leading me on and I don't have to look
I'm waiting on you to come around
Showing me the beauty of dreaming
Keeping busy till you surprise me one day
All the things I could do and places I'll go
I want you to let me go so I'll just come back
Back to where you wait
We'll play a waiting game, always in step together
Journeying on into rain, grey and sun
I'm waiting on You to come around
Round to take my hand and walk
I'm waiting on You to come around
Come around
I'm waiting on You.
--
I've missed writing poetry and lyrics. The words just didn't seem to be there....but I think they're coming back.
I hope.
No comments:
Post a Comment