Wednesday, December 03, 2008

'round

I am so frustrated. Urgh.
I just want to figure this praticular situation out and I'm pretty sure in my gut, it won't be tomorrow. No, in fact it won't be. Probably not the day after that either, etc.
Sometimes talking is dangerous. I think the need to talk to someone about something ("in"or is it "un")praticular is also dangerous. Communicating can be dangerous...it can also relieve much confusion. Lack of communication is dangerous too. Very dangerous.
One word or one sentence can break you, me, the situation, the joy, the tension or whatever else it can break with startling conviction.

Don't you just enjoy it so much when your mind gets caught on one thing, or one situation and you go over it, and over it; etc. etc. etc.

You think...if only I didn't have to think about this or deal with it I would feel so much better! Chances are you'll find something else to think about or deal with. This is the way we roll.
Gotta love us. (Oh, I do...)

No comments: