I am dancing, and I don't care if anybody's watching.
Oh, how joy is mine!
Love is mine!
I did what you said, God, even if it had me in knots. You are always right, even though I doubt you when I should not.
I'm just going to bring Psalm 46:10a up (at least one more time):
Be still and know that I am God.
The LORD appeared to us in the past, saying:
"I have loved you with an everlasting love;
I have drawn you with loving-kindness.
Jeremiah 31: 3
In his heart a man plans his course,
but the LORD determines his steps.
Proverbs 16:9
HOW TRUE! Oh what would I do without my Heavenly Father guiding my foot steps?
To answer your question: it sends shock waves of indescribable emotion through me.
Love is indeed, something beautiful.
1 comment:
Proverbs are wonderful, so succinct, so poignant (I like that word). You reminded me of a similar one, that smacked me upside the head early this year.
"Many are the plans in a man's heart, but it is the LORD's purpose that prevails."
-Proverbs 19:21
I'm excited to discover the LORD's purpose for you and I.
Post a Comment