D4 is over and done with. In fact there's no more camp this summer. I think my harttz breaking. I learned so much more, and that's one thing I relearned; you are never ever finished learning.
God's plan is rediculously perfect and I don't have to worry at all, 'cause He knows what He's doing even when I totally do not. When will I remember?
I wear my heart on my sleeve. I knew it, but now I know it. One told me, at least I was honest about my life and she respected that a lot. You know, I don't even know if I could hide if I wanted to and I'm pretty sure I don't want to. I suppose I'll just keep up being me and let it all hang out sometimes.
You know what I love to do? Encourage people. It has become my hobby this summer. Encouragment is most ardently vital of life. So is love. I'm blessed to have both, to give and recieve.
We sat under the starry sky and you told me the truth...I always heard that the truth is what set's you free, and I know it's true.
No comments:
Post a Comment