Sunday, August 03, 2008

eyes wrenched open

I am rocked and shaken, and I am very happy.
I have a lot to think about and I can't keep it all contained.
It's all running around in my head and driving me.
What I've seen and what I've done I may never do again.
I would do it again though, if I had the chance.
I want to learn more, but I feel like I might explode if it came in now.
At the back of my mind I say I can't understand, because I haven't "been" there.
I can do my own understanding, I just don't get it like anybody else, like you don't.
When I climbed in my eyes were wrenched open and they watered like crazy.
I just couldn't close them though, I know now.
Give me strength to be what he needs, he believes in me so much.
It's daunting and amazing, and I don't know where this is all headed.
But I'm excited for this new path of people and of mind-set.
Also please God, grant me strength as they take-off.
I'm going to miss them like crazy, but I want to go next February.
I'm blessed beyond words, beyond measure, beyond anything I deserve.
Thank you to many people and thank you Lord.
Your will be done.

-Philppians 2:1-18-

No comments: