To say goodbye it breaks your heart, breaks your mind and breaks your emotion.
The danger of people, is you get attached, and then eventually you break apart.
The saying 'savour every moment' is so true, how often we loose sight.
In some ways a part of my died today on the sidewalk as I walked away from them.
It was the last time they would be there and I would be there with them.
Now, it will always be me there and them somewhere else.
This has caused me more pain and tears than anything in a while.
To think they are only almost three, and seven, then thirty four and thirty seven.
One last hug, then they were gone, and I'm again walking, on yet another slightly turned path.
And I am so happy about other things...
What an emotional up and down wreck I am.
God loves to care about these wrecks, and I am eternally greatful for that.
I think I'm falling really fast, and I have an idea of where I want to land. Eeeek.
1 comment:
...you should never say goodbye..i know that kind of a stupid thing to say but goodbye means letting go and that means forgetting. i know its a stupid reason to but...its what i live by because it gives you hope that you will see them again.
Post a Comment