This weekend was really good. Really. Just skip Friday night and everything else was excellent.
My mom went on a retreat with the ladies from church so it was just me and Dad and Rachie at home. So Saturday we went to the Toronto International Auto Show and looked at cars, and sat in cars, and took picutres of cars (planning to put some on facebook) and were just around cars for 5.5 hours. Yeah, we're cool. I'd forgotten that car shows are ultimate good-looking guy locations. Yes, it was interesting people watching as well, to say the least.
So then when we got tired of automobiles- cars, vans, suv's, crossover's, moterbike's, the works, we went to the Eaton's Centre. That place is incredible, it's so massive. It always hits me how big it is when I stand in the middle of it and look up 4 floors. Yeah, I'd like to go one day and spend the whole day exploring it, not even for the shopping, but for the adventure.
Oh and then we went to Harvey's.:)
Sunday was pretty chill too. Church, which was the best service in ages. My youth pastor preached and he preached on fanning into flame the ember in your heart that is burning for God. So ultimately, making it bigger and growing closer to God and such. Pretty awesome, I gotta say.
(2 Timothy 1:3-6)
Then in the afternoon, my girl Mal came over and we chilled and talked and then we walked 3 km to Starbucks and got Chai Tea Lattes. It cleared my brain a lot. I like figuring stuff out, and understanding more of life.
Yeah, the latter part of last week was pretty chill too. Step-Up 2:The Streets has sweet dancing in it and cheese quesadilla is really good and so are adventures and snow and surprises, and getting shocked in good ways.
Keep prying at my heart God, I love you.
Into another week I go.
Love you all.
7 comments:
the car show sounds so fun, i wanna go sometime.
oh, and not just for the good-looking boys.
oh and by the way. i think all people call it the weekend. not just some.
oooh, i'm so not funny.
um, I'm pretty sure the ultimate good looking guy location is my house...
ha that was bad
anyways, I've never been to a car show, or the Eaton Centre, but they both sound pretty cool!
Alright, just to clear some things up. I go to the car show for more than good-looking boys. I actually enjoy cars. Some call me abnormal.:P
Yes, very funny Brittni. The thing is, with my blog post titles I normally just put the first thing that comes to mind, but you are right.
HA, good one Kyle. Oh, and welcome to my blog.:)
woah, kyle, do you have a brother or something? i wouldn't know cause you never invite me over.
kathleen, i know you enjoy cars, don't worry.
thanks for the welcome!
oh and brittni. that was harsh, I do invite you over, practically all the time. I'm pretty sure you just break my heart every time, and don't show up, even when you say you will. annd I'm pretty sure I invited you over last night!!
but someday I will invite you over, and you will come, and it will be the best day this house has ever seen.
someday. soon.
saying "you can come to my house and write my essay" does NOT count as inviting me over.
sorry for using your comments to argue with kyle, kathleen
Post a Comment