I feel like breaking things down. (No kidding.:P)
Have you ever had someone in your life who was absolutely the best, but then you realized they're even better than you thought and if they're willing to be patient with you they can take you to a whole new level or approaching life? Well, I do. I have someone like that. I wish everybody had a somebody like that.
Have you ever had someone in your life who's been there for a long time, but you've never really noticed them until something happens or someone else prods you in the direction of understanding how amazing they are? Well, that's happened to me, and I don't really know what to think yet.
Have you ever had someone in your life you took for granted and was there for you all the time and then one day whether you were expecting it or not, they just got up and left you feeling abandoned? Well, that has happened to me, and it's not a hurt that goes away quickly.
Have you ever had someone in your life that was there for only a short time, but they left a mark on your life that will stay there forever? Well, this is a different scenerio, because that has happened to me both positively and negatively.
Have you ever had someone in your life that looked like and acted like they liked you and then you found out they actually didn't at all? (For clarification purposes: I mean the like as in just plainly liking someone, although this scenerio could also be used in the other like.)I have and wow it just makes/made me feel so blind and loserish.
Have you ever had someone in your life that just as you got to know them really well, they died? Well, I have and it takes a long time to get over it, especially when you think of what could have been...
Have you ever had someone in your life that sent you spinning sort of out of control? Well, I have, and it takes a while to get back on track.
Have you ever had someone in your life that you really thought you wouldn't be the same person if they weren't there? Well, I have and it's a scary thought to think otherwise.
Have you ever had someone in your life that you did something terrible to, but they forgave you, and somehow you moved on? Well, I have and I regret it all the time when I think about it. I've been...I am so immature.
Have you ever had someone in your life that loved you for a while and then something happened (you're not quite sure what) and it all ended? Well, I have, and when I think about it, I'm so confused and I always end up questioning myself.
Have you ever had someone in your life that didn't like you and then all of a sudden one day they decided they did love you and now you're great friends? Well, I have and I love those people so much.
Have you ever had someone in your life that you loved and then one day you asked yourself why you loved them? Well, I have and it's tough to deal with it...the decision to keep loving them.
Have you ever had someone in your life that you didn't see eye to eye with and you just assumed the person didn't want to get to know you at all? Well, I have, and crazy enough, some of those people are some of the most incredible people.
Have you ever realized that the very creation of us as humans is amazing and how God made us to think and see, and hear and understand, and all the many, many different things we feel.
And I think it should be changed to
"Do you have..." in some cases, because I would have to change some of those to present tense.
I think I was actually happy over the last 24 hours ...oddly...considering things; but I shouldn't feel bad about being happy.
Being who you are is tougher then it looks, but also a lot easier than some things.
"Every day is hard for those who suffer, but a happy heart is like a continual feast"
- Proverbs 15:15
My beloved friend imparted this wisdom to me.
1 comment:
have you ever had a time when you didnt love kathleen?
No, I have not. I love her to death!
<3
Post a Comment