If I didn't keep up with myself, I would lose track of where I was, and I might even lose track of who I was. Sometimes I feel like I don't know who I am or where I'm going but God has a interesting way of guiding me back. I think that life is beautiful, no, I know that life is beautiful.
I learned a lot last weekend in the cold. I like having freedom of conscience. I like grasping God just a little more, or maybe I just think I grasp Him more; but I think I do. His majesty is beyond all. His mercy and grace is beyond all. His love is beyond all. His blessings are beyond all. God is beyond all. God of Wonders.
Hugs are vital to life.
Let your life out of the box.
1 comment:
amen sista! it was freezing last week! i felt bad for you just outside canoeing in the icy weather. hope you had funn.
Miss you tons!
Post a Comment