Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Looking Different.....but 18?

Next time you see me, I will not look the same as the last time you saw me.
A few people have already seen me.
The reaction from varied parties includes: shock, happiness, raised eyebrows and some "wowness". (I know that's not a word.)

So I change something about my appearance and people automatically think I'm older.
For example, this past Monday was the Municipal Election.
A lady came up to me and asked if I was going to vote!?
"Ummmm how old do you think I am?"
"18."
"Actually not...."

Do I look 18???
Eeeekk

And then today I saw some friends( and parents) I haven't see in forever.
Some people didn't recongnize me.
Others barely did.
I actually had to go up to a couple people and say "Hi" before they realized it was me, Kathleen.


And I realize...I DO look (a lot)dfferent than I did a year ago. Even 4 months ago.
I'm happy with how I look...but I'm NOT 18. Please...don't age me too fast.:p

Some people have said they think I'm older 'cause I'm mature and have good leadership skills.
Thanks.
That actually does me make feel good about myself.

But 18?


I love you

Kathleen

2 comments:

Elysha said...

how do you look different?

Elysha said...

ahhh amazing :D good hair is amazing