Well, I auditioned. I'm happy with how it went, so I just wait now.
Today I suddenly felt a part of my school.
Kayla called my name across the atrium.
I got my first hug at school, from Emilie.
Andrea asked me to sing in Writer's Craft so I did and then people clapped.
I had a conversation with Eryn and Jack in Religion.
I actually made Brett laugh.
I ate lunch with Sarah.
Maria, Jessica, Fervin and Rebecca said hi in the hall.
Countless others smiled because they knew who I was and cared enough to smile OR I smiled at them and they smiled back.
It's still different, but I'm definitely liking it.
Tomorrow my class is going to the university fair. Should be a good time and not just because we don't have to wear our uniforms.
--
Random side note: I am totally loving Owl City. Especially "Fireflies"
No comments:
Post a Comment