Sunday, September 13, 2009

and she began

1 week of school down and she likes it.
I also applied to audition for the school play for which I am unbelieveably excited because finally I may have the opportunity to play in the musical I have been"dying" all of highschool to do.
Oh yeah, I forgot to mention we're doing "The Sound of Music."

I'm a loner right now. Ha! I'm sure that will change in time. I also know I have my friends from all over the rest of my life to spur me on. As I walk through the halls and don't recongize a soul I just think about the presence of those who are in my life whom I love. It is so sweet.

I was at my fourth wedding of the summer this weekend and again I was hit by the whole "God's plan is the best" concept.

I think I'm actually genuinely happy right now.
See ya. :)

No comments: