I'm glad I'm me.
I'm glad I have the friends I have.
I'm glad my family is pretty chill.
I'm glad I am a student.
I'm glad that I am given opportunites to grow.
I'm glad that I am challenged.
I'm glad I have the ability to love.
I'm glad my heart is so much a part of me.
I'm glad to see others happy.
I'm glad I smile so easily.
I'm glad God created humankind.
I'm glad music exists.
I'm glad that God gave me the ability to express myself.
I'm glad that I'm a B+ student.
I'm glad eyes are so beautiful.
I'm glad scarcasm exists. (I'm not being scarcastic. Really.)
I'm glad that we can try to live in harmony.
I'm glad babies are part of this world.
I'm glad that laughter is alive.
I'm glad we can be there for others.
I'm glad we can remember.
I'm glad God knows.
I'm glad we can be a student of the opposite gender and learn more all the time.
I'm glad we have so many people that love us.
I'm glad that the word encouragement exists.
I'm glad that God gives people special talents.
I'm glad photographs exist.
I'm glad for dancing like nobody is watching.
I'm glad for moments that take my breath away.
I'm glad my heart can pound.
I'm glad for God's faithfulness.
I'm glad that you can make plans.
I'm glad for colour.
I'm glad that honesty exists.
I'm glad that we can sing.
I'm glad we can have joy.
I'm glad that we can speak to each other.
I'm glad we can always learn more.
I'm glad that we can always have hope.
I'm glad we can dream.
I'm glad that we can surprise each other.
I'm glad we can pray 24/7.
I'm glad we can share experiences.
I'm glad you live and breathe.
I'm glad God is in charge.
I'm glad we can stand together.
I'm glad that hugs exist.
I'm glad that when we are weak, then we are strong.
I'm glad we can go crazy.
I'm glad we can have life to the fullest.
I'm glad that I can be glad.
I'm glad this list could go on for a long time...
No comments:
Post a Comment