--/
Splintered again
How many more times
Will her heart be repairable?
Fighting so hard
How long will it be
Till he can run without hindrance?
Closed in so tight
Is anybody able
To get through to her?
On and on
Will he ever stop and look
Or will he keep breaking down?
His eyes stuck in her mind
Will she ever be able
To tell him "I love you"?
Knocked down
Will there be
A rescue for him?
All mixed up
Where in the world
Can she go, trust and spill it out?
Mesmerized from the first moment
Will there be an opportunity
For him to tell her she's beautiful?
They don't leave
Will these thoughts plaguing her
Ever beat a retreat?
So much pressure
Will the voices all around him
Finally cease to give an opinion?
We stand and then we fall
And then we stand again.
There is so much
life, surrounding life.
--/
(I just wrote this based on thoughts, things, events and people observed recently.)
1 comment:
Hey, that's suuuuper good.
I dig... heh.
Post a Comment