Tuesday, May 05, 2009

stuck to the back of my mind+stoked

You ever get this feeling like you're in someone's life at a praticular time to do something inpraticular or be something praticular for them and then maybe your "job" is done and you'll be gone or maybe, just maybe you'll stay there and you realize that was just the beginning?

Mmhmm. (I guess that's why I pose the long question.)

What a privilege to speak truth, life and love into a person's life.
Also daunting.


On a totally different level...

The play is hereeeeeee. DYING ON AIR. I am pretty stoked, all things considered.
Tomorrow we have 2 performances. And then one each on Thursday and Friday. WOOT. Is this my last Co-op play? SIGH. It could well be.

I'm stoked for the friends who are coming. I am also stoked that they are indeed filiming it again so we can share it with others who can't make it to the actual play.

I'm also stoked that AOC 2009 was so amazing last weekend.

I think, I'm just stoked right now.
I'm also stoked to be me.

No comments: