Wednesday night I had a dream and then last night being Thursday I had another dream.
That's not the weird part though because I'm fairly sure most everybody dreams, even if you can't remember them.
The weird part is that Thursday night's dream was like a sequel to Wednesday night's! The best way to describe it, is it felt like a TV show and they were back to back episodes. Weird!
Coincidence is, I've actually been thinking this week about dreaming and how random and odd and seemingly unexplainable it can be, in yet it's in my sub-concious so it has to be connected to my life in some way.
I think the process of dreaming would be a fascinating topic to study.
Also the meaning of dreams.
It is definitely an interesting thing to think about.
Now it is time to enter the state of sleeping.
Maybe there will be a third episode...stay tuned.
2 comments:
wierd!
i went to sleep the other night thinking "i can always tell that i'm dreaming. i never have dreams that seem so real that i can't tell that i'm dreaming." and then my dream that night seemed SO real it was disturbing. i woke up the next morning actually weirded out by what happened cause i thought it was real. hahah
When I was little I used to be deathly afriad of dreams; I confused them with nightmares.. Now I hardly ever have them.
Post a Comment