I've graduated high school and left it behind for good.
I suppose I could now officially call myself a 1st year Brock student.
Back to the bottom of the heap. lol.
I did well at "real" high school, achieving Honour Roll and winning the award for the department of Religion&Social Sciences.
It was honestly the best thing I could have done, and despite all the drama and craziness it was so valuable. I have encountered the world on a whole new level, and the world has encountered me. I am stronger, more determined. I am more convinced of who I am, and what I stand for.
I will not forget this year easily as I had the opportunity to touch others lives and be a light in the grey area. It was fastest school year yet and I find it difficult to believe it's July 2010 already.
Yet again, my life changes. My walking path alters and I face an unwritten chapter in which I really only know the outline.
First though, I need a summer job...
No comments:
Post a Comment