Monday, October 19, 2009

6 words

Today in Writer's Craft the in class assignment was to choose the top 6 important words in my life, write a 'why' and a emotional response to each word and then write one of those sentences that winds along and kinda annoyingly doesn't end.

What are my 6?
One of my dear friends got 4 out of 6 this afternoon. I surmised that he knows me better than I thought!

Six words:
1) love
2) encouragement
3) joy
4) family
5) friends
6) colour

If I was allowed a 7th it would be "music".

Now my sentence:

"Love is what surrounds me everywhere, up and down and all around, encouragement is what keeps the tank full to keep going, joy is what can be found if I look, and frankly it's not far away, family is what I'm blessed to have close by, friends are what makes me laugh and smile and colour is the upbeat glue that holds it altogether." (Kathleen L)

No comments: